Airport Management Training
Millions of passengers travel by air every year in the world. Airlines have people working round the clock handling flights at the airports known as Ground Staff. Airport Ground Services course is especially designed for those candidates who have a zest to work in international level environments of airport and who like meeting and assisting people from all over the world. This profession requires lot of hard work, commitment, smartness and total dedication. The course is designed to cover all aspects of airport ground handling as well as grooming your personality. Personality Development and English are also an integral part of this course for overall growth of an individual. After successful completion of this course, the candidates can work as professionals at airport in various domestic & international airlines. They can also go for a flying career after gaining some experience at ground.
We invite students who can hold their ground at all the times.
Education: Graduate in any stream
Age: 17-30 Years
Gender: Male / Female
Instructors are the foundation of the whole study and we lay special emphasis to have experienced and empathetic trainers with wide exposure in the industry. The trainers specially aim to inspire and bring out the best in you. You will have following instructors for respective courses.
1. Cabin Crew Course has the following instructor to cover the syllabus.
Cabin Crew Services
2. Airport Ground Services course utilizes the service of the following instructors.
Aviation Airport Ground Services
3. Pilot Training uses a mix of following trainers and may vary in country of your choice. An experienced team of aviators including the following shall train you to fly.
Chief Flight Instructors
Ground School Instructors
4. Air Ticketing & Tourism course needs the instructors for the following topics.
5. Aviation English uses the latest technologies for imparting online courses which have been designed in consultation with the industry stalwarts. The classroom part takes the services of experienced trainers well versed in English and exposure to the Aviation industry.